https://nbhx-trim.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/1112-car-design-dialogues-NBHX-Twitter-v9-100221.png 512 900 Sandra Bracko https://nbhx-trim.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/06/nbhx-trim_logo.png Sandra Bracko2021-03-10 14:39:122021-03-10 14:40:54Car Design Dialogues Europe
Online event: 17-18 March, 2021
Car Design Dialogues is a 2-day virtual event from CDN – the leading online resource for automotive designers – dedicated to car design professionals. It offers comprehensive panel debates and sessions from industry experts.
Visit our virtual booth and be excited about the different sessions. See agenda HERE.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Thorsten Suess, Global Director Design, NBHX TRIM GROUP
- Robin Page, Head of Design, Volvo Cars
- Klaus Busse, Head of Design, FCA Europe
- Martin Uhlarik, Head of Design Tata Motors UK, TATA Motors
- Benedetta Terraneo, Marketing and Design Manager, Miko Srl Dinamica
- Julie Schwieder, Senior CMF Designer, Toyota Europe Design Development
- Adam Hatton, Creative Director, Exterior Design, Jaguar
- Amko Leenarts, Design Director, Ford Europe
- Oliver Stefani, Head of Skoda Design, ŠKODA AUTO
- Lisa Reeves, Head of Interior Design, Volvo Cars
- Patrick Le Quement, Naval designer, Author, Former SVP Renault Design, Patrick Le Quement Consulting